Want to join UCLA's premier cybersecurity club? All levels of experience welcome! Join our Discord to stay up to date! All of our events are open to the public, so feel free to join us at any time! Our membership form is now open! If you are interested in joining some of our projects, Psi Beta Rho, etc. please fill it out to officially join ACM Cyber!
What do I have to do?
ACM Cyber is an entirely student-run organization and would not exist without the contributions from all of our members! If you'd like to become an active member of ACM Cyber, complete one of the following requirements.
- Cyber Academy: Attend most Cyber Academy workshop days and submit one writeup for a challenge you've solved in Cyber Academy or PBR by the end of the quarter.
- Cyber Lab: Actively participate in a project with Cyber Lab. At the end of the quarter, create a blog post with your project group about your work and present your creation to the club!
- Psi Beta Rho: Submit one writeup for a challenge you've solved or up-solved from a CTF PBR competed in by the end of the quarter and attend at least two CTFs on the weekend in-person.
What's in it for me?
- Community: Join a community of like-minded peers enthusiastic about hacking! Your photo and bio will also be added to our members page!
- Cyber Pals: Our mentorship/peer program that groups you with members of the club for social & academic support!
- Cyber Summer Research Fellowship (CSRF): Members who complete all requirements will be guaranteed a position in CSRF, our summer research program, where you work on a security & privacy project advised by a mentor!